9/24/2010

In fact..

I have been searching my life for new inspiration. A brand new season means a new outlook on life to me. I love the bright colors of summer but fall is just as beautiful.

 I've always enjoyed the change from flowy camis and detailed skirts to the homey feeling of a nice coozy sweater.

Recently Ive discovered a new shop I Love!

Francescas

 I came across it when i was shopping In North Carolina, and i love the slight warmness of it all. Its very me. Here are a couple items ill be ordering:




I love this rust colored wrap it's perfect for lounging with comfort with out looking frumpy.




The detail of studs and sequins on this dress are lovely and the very fall olive color is as well.




This coat is perfect,in Length, color and cut.




A little peek-a-boo never hurt anyone.

2 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh what pretty stuff! I love the first best :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Magdalena said...

sapphire jacket is great :).... beautiful dress:)

http://lenainspiration.blogspot.com/